There you will find some exciting jobs of Bangladesh. This job site is only for My friends..

About Me

Hi,
I am Partha Chakraborty. I am from Bangladesh and was born in 10th June 1983. I think I love my country very much as each person do. I live in Dhaka and currently i'm doing job in LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd. I've completed my graduation in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Khulna University of Engineering & technology. I passed my S.S.C from Fatehabad high school,Chittagong in 2000 and H.S.C from Chittagong collage, Chittagong in 2002. I have a brother who has just completed his H.S.C. Exam from Notredame collage. My father is an Employee in Bangladesh Krishi Bank and my mother is a housewife. So, i have a very happy family...

What about me? I love to travel a lot and meet new people. I'm spontaneous and know to value friendship. I don't judge people by appearance rather I try to explore them through their personality. I have a high ambition to establish myself the way I want, so I'm quite focused on my goal. I'm a calm person and try to take everything easily. I tried to be helpful whether you sought for help or not. Can't live without music, love to listen as well as sing along to any tune, I liked. I prefer to bury my grief inside me. And I am the kind of person who can't stay idle, without doing anything. I spend most of the time infront of my computer. I love to read books so whenever find something to read, I sink into it. I am also a movie freak. I am humorous. And I am the greatest fool who think himself intelligent. Talking about intelligence, I like intelligent people and I am easily amused by the good qualities of others. I love to talk directly whether you liked it or not. I am not ambitious at all and I think I am easily satisfied and highly hopeful. That's all about me... If you have any comment , then please....

Monday, July 23, 2007

ZTE Corporation


ZTE Corporation is a China’s Leading telecommunication equipment manufacturer and network solution provider with 4.5 billion US Dollar turn over in 2006.The company delivers products and services to customers in more than 100 countries and more than 100 branches around the world. It is the fastest growing telecoms equipment company in the world and is china’s only listed telecoms manufacturer with shares publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges.ZTE was the only Chinese IT and telecoms manufacturer listed in Business Week 2005,s Information Technology 100 and was also included in Business Week’s 2006 ranking of China’s Top 20 Brands. ZTE's product range covering virtually every sector of the wire line, wireless and terminal markets.



We are proud to be a part of Telecommunication development in Bangladesh for last seven years with the deployment of PSTN Switching, SDH Transmission, GSM and CDMA with RIM base mobile hand set, FWT set and Power supply system.

Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? Then ZTE Corporation will be the right place for you to work as We are inviting applications from the deserving candidates to fill the following position for immediate appointment.

With ZTE
You Dream, You Plan, You Achieve
New Force , New Access , New Success






Note for Applicants:

  • Fluency in English is a MUST.

Please apply online or send (mail or email) your Resume with a photograph & contact number mentioning the name of the position applying for (on the top of the envelope if mail & as subject if email). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Physically submission of any Resume would be treated as a disqualification from the interview process.

ZTE Corporation, Bangladesh Office.
HR Manager
80, Park Road, Baridhara, Dhaka
Phone- 885-8851, 882-8513
Email: bangladesh@zte.com.cn

For More Information ples Visit Our Website: www.zte.com.cn







Position 1: System Engineer (for GSM CN, GSM BSS, GSM P&O, CDMA CN, CDMA BSS, CDMA P&O, VAS, Optical Transmission System)

Responsibilities:

  • Carry out Telecom network implementation service, such as Network Design, Product Configuration, Hardware testing, Integration, Software Upgrade etc.
  • Manage the Implementation team and supervise all integration activities on site.
  • Provide technical support and consultation to implementation staff and customer.
  • Plan and deliver technical training to customers and installation engineer.
  • Investigate and troubleshoot on integration and product problems.

Requirements:

  • Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Telecommunications, CSE, EEE or ECE.
  • Possess Good Knowledge in Data communication / Telecom/ IP. Knowledge in GSM/CDMA/PSTN/WCDMA/SDH/DWDM system preferred.
  • Good communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibilities .Outstanding learning, analytical and problem-solving abilities;

Position 2: Project Manager

Responsibilities:

  • Manage and supervise overall delivery of the project.
  • Establish project governance and its deliverables, including financials and objectives.
  • Proactively interface with, and build relationships with the customer and supplier.
  • Execution strategy development and end-to-end process management.
  • Manage post-sales support & guidance, and client relationship
  • Conduct presentation, continual communication with customers to obtain and comply with specific requirements.

Requirements:

  • Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Telecommunications, CSE, EEE or ECE.
  • More than 3 years’ experience in telecom industry as Project Manager.
  • PM experience in a turn-key project will be strongly preferred.
  • Good communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Skilled in project management tools & applications.

Position 3: Civil Engineer

Responsibilities:

  • Organize, instruct, and supervise the telecommunication civil work.
  • Complete the site survey, design and drawing work for civil work independently.
  • Evaluate and estimate the project budget for civil work.

Requirements:

  • Bachelor or above of science in civil engineering or equivalent.
  • At least two years experience in telecommunication network rollout design.
  • At least three years experience in the field of civil engineering/structural design.
  • The construction management or project management experiences will be a plus.
  • Proficient in AUTO CAD and MS Office.

Position 4: Pre-Sales Technical Support Engineer/ Solution Engineer (for CDMA, PSTN, GSM, VAS)

Responsibilities:

  • Explain detailed technical aspects/ solutions to customers and partners.
  • Be responsible for generating proposals and quotations; presenting and articulating proposal to customer.
  • Develop and maintain close marketing and sales relationship.
  • Work closely with account managers and be the primary liaison person for providing related information, and addressing and resolving customer inquiries and issues.
  • Help customers identify their issues, needs and requirements.

Requirements:

  • At least B.Sc. in CSE, EEE or ECE.
  • More than 1 years' experience in telecom industry as pre-sales technical support engineer.
  • Knowledge of PSTN or CDMA or GSM or VAS.
  • Broad telecom industry background and experienced in technical service operations.
  • Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is is career opportunities is most recent or posting date not found.if possible please share.

Unknown said...

Dear Customers,

We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding and Working capital etc.

This Funding program allows a client to enjoy 2% low interest rate and payback period of 1 to 35 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to $1,800,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

Application available, to apply email us via: worldwidefundservice@gmail.com

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...

Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com